Front-end engineers will take the central roles in utilizing the full potential of web technologies to build highly usable, inter-operable, and performant web applications.
You will help us build reliable, cross-platform web applications with great user experience and usability. You may also be responsible in designing, developing, and tooling of our cutting-edge web presentation frameworks, always at the forefront at what is possible with web applications.
You will work in cross-functional teams and meet great people regularly from top tier technology, consulting, product, or academic background. We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive start-up experience and exploration of new products.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive experience with newer JS frameworks and other libraries, including jQuery.
- Experience with bootstrap framework
- Passion for high-quality code with proficiency in cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and ways to solve them
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- In-depth knowledge of current UI trends
- Familiar with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms